Note: This product is meant to be used after students read the book.
Students solve this puzzle by providing synonyms or antonyms for 25 vocabulary words from BE A PERFECT PERSON IN JUST THREE DAYS.
Examples of clues:
* “Is this some kind of new FAD or something?” asked his father. (___ thing to do; syn.) ANSWER: popular
* Some INFERIOR minds call it “stick-to-it-iveness.” (ant.) ANSWER: better
* The only other real problem was that the vegetable began to develop a rather PUNGENT odor... (ant.) ANSWER: weak
* “You sure are,” Milo replied. “Perfectly OBNOXIOUS. And we can’t stand living with you!” (ant.) ANSWER: wonderful
* This is ESSENTIAL if you wish to become perfect. (syn.) ANSWER: necessary
A fun way to learn vocabulary!
NOTE: This puzzle contains the 25 Words to Know from BE A PERFECT PERSON IN JUST THREE DAY Sedition of Bookmarks Plus.
Be a Perfect Person in Just 3 Days edition of Bookmarks Plus—Handy Reading Aid!
Also, these same 25 words are part of my BE A PERFECT PERSON IN JUST THREE DAYS 50-Word Prereading Vocabulary Puzzle.
Use all three to reinforce meaning!
Word-Wise Language Arts Resources
—100s of unique products over most-taught literature!
Fun Teaching~Fun Learning!