Be inspired by Pumpkins!
This booklet contains a range of worksheets, some that require basic number skills, while others are a bit more complex.
Fun activities where the children are asked to make up their own math problems. Children often enjoy creating their own problems. This approach requires a deeper reflection upon numbers and basic arithmetic operations as compared to only providing an answer.
Pumpkin inspired multiplication and division cards. Students can make their own problems.
1. Make a tally - How many seeds are in a pumpkin?
2. Add and give away pumpkins
3. Building block
4. Make up your own problems
5. Multiplication and division cards.
Color and black and white versions.
• This download is a PDF and is formatted in US Letter size. If you would prefer an alternate sizing A4 or spelling (colour vs color etc.), please leave me a note in the ‘ask a question section of my store'.