This PowerPoint clearly teaches the critical attribute of the treble clef. Included are slides that:
* teach how many lines and spaces are on the staff
* the treble clef/G-clef and it's relationship to the G-line
* teaches the music alphabet
* teaches how to derive notes on the staff from knowing the G-line
* defines the names of all the lines and spaces
* provides acronyms for teaching the names of the lines and spaces.
Additionally, this is editable so you can tailor it to meet your needs.
For more information about this PowerPoint please visit my blog post:
If you like this file, please rate it. And please follow me for monthly freebies!