Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
This product contains many acitivities and assessments for teaching the treble clef. Included in this file:
* A PowerPoint that reviews the musical staff, teaches about the Treble-clef/G-clef and teaches the names of the lines and spaces. This is also included as a PDF for those that do not use PowerPoint.
* A Staff to Word PowerPoint Game: students will play in teams to figure out the word that is spelled out on the musical staff. This is also included as a PDF for those that do not use PowerPoint.
* A Word to Staff PowerPoint Game: students will plan in teams, small groups or individually to write the word on the treble staff. This is also included as a PDF for those that do not use PowerPoint.
* Large and small matching cards: students will use the cards to match the notes written on the staff to a card with the word written in text.
* A memory game: students will use the cards to play memory, with one card written on the staff and one card written in the text that is spelled on the staff
* Three worksheets for assessment
* Pre and Post tests
* "Seconds of Insanity" tests: there is a 90 second, 60 second and 30 second test in which students will try to write down as many of the names of the notes as possible.
If you like this file, please rate it! :) Please follow me on TpT for monthly freebies and please follow my blog for more teaching ideas: