In this file you will find 2 bulletin title pieces and 5 major areas for showing good manners. Each major area has expected behavior examples. There are also some blank cards so that you can write some of your own.
1. Be Kind --> share, use kind words, clean up, be helpful
2. Be Healthy --> cover your mouth, use a tissue, wash your hands
3. Be Polite --> please, thank you, excuse me
4. Be Respectful --> raise your hand, wait your turn
5. Be Responsible --> active listening, , be on time (This includes homework and coming to the classroom.), follow directions, have your tools (These might be things like pencils, eraser, thinking caps…etc.)
You can easily enlarge this on a copier. Just cut and laminate to make it last. Arrange the manners around your classroom or on a bulletin board. To prevent confusion, try grouping the examples near the major area it corresponds with.
Font: MissLawType Bold
Please leave a comment/suggestion and/or rating.