Ready for SUMMER? Still have a few weeks left in the classroom? Bring some summery fun into the speech room with the latest Peachie Speechie Challenge: Beach Ball Challenge!!
-Cover Page with instructions
-Color Beach Ball Challenge sheet
-Black and White Beach Ball Challenge Sheet
Here is how it works:
(1) I challenge my students to say their target speech sound 100 TIMES in one session.
(2) I give each student a copy of the Beach Ball Challenge sheet
(3) I give each student Markers (if using the black and white sheet) or Bingo Chips (if using the colored sheet). If you don't have markers, regular crayons will work!
(4) Each time a student says an accurate production of their speech sound, they get to mark a beach ball on their challenge sheet.
(5) Their goal is to have 100 accurate productions
(6) At the end of the session, I hang these festive sheets in my room as a happy reminder that the beach is just a few short weeks away!
I use these challenges for articulation words, but this activity can be easily modified to target 100 sight words, 100 math facts, etc.
I hope you enjoy this freebie! Please pretty please leave feedback if you like it!
You are sure to also love these no-prep products:
Inferencing Paragraphs Card Deck
I Can Answer WH Questions Activity Workbook (No Prep)
I Can Describe and Categorize Activity Workbook (No Prep)
I Can Have Conversations Activity Workbook (No Prep)
I Can Use Verbs Activity Workbook (No Prep)
I Can Make Inferences Activity Workbook (No Prep)
Thank you for stopping by my TPT shop! If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
See more speech therapy awesomeness at PEACHIESPEECHIE.COM
Sign up for the Peachie Speechie Newsletter!
You'll be glad you did :)