Complete Calendar Pack Includes: print on card stock and laminate or put in page protectors.
Months: calendar tops
1. Days of the Week (can be used for yesterday, today, tomorrow)
2. Holiday calendar pieces
3. Calendar Numbers: 3 designs
4. Write the Date: Students write the month, date, year
5. How many Days in school: Place value: hundreds, tens, and ones place. Students write the days in
school under correct placement.
6. 4 Seasons in a year. Students velcro the correct season on the poster.
7. Special Days of the Month: teacher writes special days of the month
8. Birthdays of the Month
9. Who Lost a Tooth Chart
10. Yesterday, today, tomorrow: students Velcro the days of the week to either yesterday, today, or
11. Money: Write the amount you want students to count. Velcro coins to coin placement card; students take
the correct amount from placement card and Velcro to money sheet.
13. Time: students either draw hands on clock to show time stated or write time under the clock
14. Weather: Rainy, cloudy, sunny, windy, snowy, and partly cloudy cards are to be placed on weather sheet.
Also. Students can color or mark temperature on thermostat.
15. . Calendar Journals: cover, months, days of the week, writing the date (including digital date), place value
(how many days we have been in school), money, temperature, number line, time, fact house, shapes. Calendar
journal to go along with your calendar time. Put journal in page protectors in a binder or a folder. Students use
dry erase marker to write in calendar journals. This keeps the whole class engaged during calendar time. Color
and Black & White Calendar Journal you choose which one you want to use.
*Money: teacher puts the amount student puts the coins to match the amount.