Also included in
- Teaching rhythm in elementary music class? This BUNDLE of rhythm activities has 12 resources for a years worth of rhythm activities. Each resource has a different holiday or seasonal theme. Your students will love the variety of materials, and they especially will love the drag and drop say-play-$59.40$66.00Save $6.60
Digital Resource- Google Apps
Beach Themed Rhythm activities for online and in person music class lessons. Teach rhythms, practice, assess using the presentation, video and google slides drag and drop activities. Use the video for your sub plans, online or in person. Students will love the Beach Themed images. Best for grades K-3.
Quarter, Eighth, Sixteenth, Half and Whole Note Values
(Teacher can edit this resource to use the note values for different grades.)
Drag and Drop Images (23 1 beat images, 2 half note images, 1 whole note image)
Images are in color and in black and white
Google Slides Drag and Drop Activity
Teacher Guide with teaching directions.
- Concepts: Whole, Half, Quarter, Eighth, Sixteenth notes
- Teaching Pages for Beat and Rhythm Values
- Rhythm Review
- Sounds on the beat
- Teaching page for each value and sound
- Clap the Rhythm review
- Practice – Say and Play the Rhythm and Sounds
- Drag and Drop Rhythm Pattern Activity- Fill in the missing images. (9)
- Drag and Drop Rhythm Pattern Activity- Fill in the missing rhythms. (7)
- Create your own rhythms with quarter/eighth, half and sixteenth note versions.
- Create Your Own Templates (4) make copies of the templates and use the digital images to create your own activities.
- “AWESOME” poster to congratulate students on completing the activities.
- Play the Video to review rhythms and introduce the concepts.
- Be sure to have students “say and play” the rhythms and sounds/words.
- Open the presentation and follow the slides, review, and practice rhythms with the students.
- You may need to review one class time and then continue the next class to complete the activities.
- Students may need more practice too.
- Consider using the video a second time for students to play along.
- Drag and Drop Activities- do these as a class first to demonstrate how to do the activity.
- Assign or offer the create your own activities as needed.
- Use the “AWESOME” shark poster to celebrate learning.
MORE RHYTHM ACTIVITIES:
MORE MUSIC EDUCATION RESOURCES
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
Want a Freebie every month? Subscribe to my Website Newsletter.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at email@example.com
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Let's Move and Learn with Music!