Bean Bag Activity Songs, Brain Breaks, Team Building, Mp3 Tracks and Video
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Bean Bag activities are a great way to get students moving and build classroom community. Bean bag activities help all students connect music skills with movement while developing gross motor skills. This bundle of bean bag movement activities and games are perfect for music class activities, P.E.,Price $17.10Original Price $19.00Save $1.90
Bean Bag Activities are a great way to include movement into your Music, PE, Special Needs, Preschool and Elementary Classroom. Use these bean bag activity songs for movement breaks and exercise. Perfect for Brain Breaks, Team Building and Sub Activities. K-4
PLEASE WATCH PREVIEW VIDEO TO HEAR A MUSIC SAMPLE
*Due to the large graphic image files, the preview pdf is of lesser quality than the product.
Check out the FREE VIDEO RESOURCE for "It's Time to Say Hello to the Bean Bag in Your Hand".
- Each song has a Power Point, PDF and Mp3 file
- Complete set of songs in one power point and one pdf file.
- All you need are some bean bags.
• “It’s Time to Say Hello” includes a VIDEO
• “Toss The Bean Bag”
• “Do The Bean Bag Twist”
• “Bean Bag Boogie”
• “Pass The Bean Bag”
• “Toss and Pass”
USE THIS RESOURCE:
"It's Time to Say Hello" Video sing a long is perfect for your Sub Lessons and a great activity to build classroom community. Teach students how to play bean bag games with this easy to play game. Perfect for the Preschool through 3rd grade.
Music Class Reward Days
Great for developing gross motor skills or just getting out the wiggles.
Six activities to use as part of your lesson or a reward for good work.
Create a classroom management plan with rewards for good behavior-work-attitude and character.
Use the activities as end of the week rewards.
Great SUBSTITUTE LESSON IDEA
6 songs last about 25 minutes .
MORE BEAN BAG ACTIVITIES
MORE CREATIVE MOVEMENT ACTIVITIES:
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
Want a Freebie every month? Subscribe to my Website Newsletter.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at email@example.com
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Thanks for stopping by!