Also included in
- Celebrate the 2020 Caldecott Awards!All 3 Honor Books and the Winning Book Included!This bundle is perfect for your elementary classroom or school library!This bundle contains book extension actives for the following 4 award winners:The Undefeated by Kwame Alexander and Kadir Nelson (2020 WINNER)Bea$10.00$12.00Save $2.00
This resource is perfect for the elementary classroom or school library. You will have 22 unique activities to use with your students. You can pick and choose which activities work best for your class and there is plenty of room for differentiating.
This resource was made to accompany the book Bear Came Along written by Robert T. Morris and Illustrated by LeUyen Pham.
This resources will allow students to be creative while challenging students to use skills in reading comprehension, compare and contrast, making predictions, drawing conclusions, and creativity.
Summary of Story (From Amazon):
Once there was a river flowing through a forest. The river didn't know it was capable of adventures until a big bear came along. But adventures aren't any fun by yourself, and so enters Froggy, Turtles, Beaver, Racoons, and Duck.
These very different animals take off downstream, but they didn't know they needed one another until thankfully, the river came along.
This hilarious picture book and heartfelt message celebrates the joy and fun that's in store when you embark together on a ride of a lifetime.
- Cover Page
- Cover Story Pre-Reading Activity
- Making Connections Before Reading
- Let’s Take a Picture Walk (2 Activities)
- Illustrator’s Extra (Looking at the End Papers)
- I Wonder... Formulating Questions
- Reading Comprehension and Answer Key
- Compare and Contrast: Alone and Together
- Story Map
- Making Connections: Text to Self
- Making Connections: Text to Text
- What is the Lesson
- Cover Art (Design a New Cover)
- Room On My Log
- Jump on Board the Log! Sequencing Activity
- 3-2-1 Summarizing Activity
- Word Search
- Book Review (2 Options)