This Speech & Language Book Companion for the book "Bear Can't Sleep" includes 15 speech and language targets. The book is not included in this purchase. Included:
- 16 'WH' Questions for comprehension. 2 visual cues are included if needed.
- 8 Yes/No Questions that correspond to the 'wh' questions
- Sequencing. Includes a numbered mat, sequences in color and in black & white (may be sent home for home practice.
- Story retell using story elements. Includes a page to train the student on the elements as they pertain to this story. A sheet with blank elements is included for your convenience. Can be used for identifying story elements. The student retells the story using the elements as cues.
- Vocabulary. Includes a matching worksheet for nonreaders, one for readers, and a sheet to write a sentence using each of the 10 words.
- What doesn’t belong. Includes answer sheet.
- Comprehension of the story using negation. Includes answer sheet.
- Categorizing. Sort the animals by whether or not they hibernate. Includes answer sheet.
- Describing. Includes 3 levels for describing a blanket.
- Search & Find. Articulation, Verbs (regular and irregular), following directions (suggestions for simple one-step up to multiple modifiers provided), and categorizing. The articulation and verb pages include suggested word lists. The articulation, verbs, and category sheets may be taken home for home practice.
- Cooperative Game. Students work as a team to gather all of Bear's friends before Spring arrives. Instructions are included.
- 3 flip books for verbs. What a Bear Does/Did/Is Doing. Includes 5 verbs.
- Scrambled sentences for 4- and 5-word sentences. Includes answer sheets
(I am in no way affiliated with Karma Wilson, Jane Chapman, or Margaret K. McElderry Books.)
☝Don't forget to click the ⭐ to be notified of new products!
✍ Leaving feedback on all purchased items earns credits for you to use on future purchases!
Need more Bear?
Bear Wants More: A Speech/Language Book Companion
Bear Says Thanks: A Speech/Language Book Companion