This companion pack for "Bear Says Thanks" by Karma Wilson targets EIGHT different skill areas, including vocabulary, sequencing, comprehension, inferring emotions, regular past tense verbs, irregular past tense verbs, future tense verbs, and regular plural nouns!
This versatile companion pack for "Bear Says Thanks" by Karma Wilson can be used to target EIGHT different skills, including:
* Vocabulary * Regular past tense verbs
* Sequencing * Irregular past tense verbs
* Comprehension * Future tense verbs
* Inferring emotions * Regular plural nouns
- Vocabulary cards (pages 3-5) - Print, laminate, and cut out flashcards.
- All other sheets – Print desired sheets.
_ Vocabulary flashcards – Match vocabulary words with correct definitions.
- Vocabulary worksheets – Write a sentence with each vocabulary word.
_ Sequencing – Cut out the story sequencing pictures on page 10 and correctly arrange them on page 9 to retell the story.
- Comprehension – Fill in the blank with the appropriate word to demonstrate comprehension.
- Inferring emotions – Answer each question about how characters may have felt at various points in the story.
- Regular past tense verbs, irregular past tense verbs, future tense verbs, regular plural nouns – Follow directions on sheets to have students fill in the blanks with correct verbs/plural nouns.
* The book, "Bear Says Thanks" by Karma Wilson, is not included in this product.