Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.69 MB | 10 pages
This download contains 7 different retell activities that your students can complete after reading the book Bear Stays Up for Christmas.
Table of Contents:
1. Student Cover Page
2. Bear's Best Buds Activity: Students draw pictures of Bear's friends in the book.
3. Story Sequencing: Students place each story event in the correct order and draw a picture to illustrate each event.
4. Special Surprises: Students draw a picture and label each of the special gifts that the characters gave each other in the story.
5. Apply Time Activity: Students draw a picture and write a sentence of a special gift that they gave someone.
6. Pre-reading Prediction Activity: Students draw a picture and write a sentence to predict what they think will happen in the story.
7. Main Character Snapshot: Students draw a picture of the main character and list adjectives to describe the character.
8. Problem and Solution Activity: Students retell the problem and solution in the story.