Also included in
- Use the worksheets in these printable book companions during your literacy based speech and language therapy sessions! Target a variety of language skills like WH questions, story grammar, narration, vocabulary, prepositions, and more with this no prep, print and go resource!The activities includedPrice $84.00Original Price $96.00Save $12.00
This print and go, no-prep book companion for Bear Wants More is perfect for your literacy-based therapy sessions! Includes evidence-based activities and strategies that allow you to target a variety of language goals in speech and language therapy. Use these worksheets for co-treating with an OT (occupational therapist) as well!
1. Pre-Story Knowledge Activation
- Graphic Organizers
- KWL Chart
- Discussion Questions Task Cards
2. Shared Reading
- Story Map (color and B&W)
- Shared Reading Visuals (color and B&W)
- Prepositions Visual (color and B&W)
3. Post-Story Comprehension Discussion
- Yes/No Questions Task Cards
- WH Questions Task Cards
- Story Grammar Questions
4. Focused Skill Activities
- Vocabulary Worksheets + Cards (color and B&W)
- Associations: write, draw, cut & paste activity
- Describing: differentiated levels, includes visuals and a semantic map with group, looks like, action, location, parts, what else
- Story Grammar/Narrative Worksheets: differentiated levels & visual cues
- Story Retell: write or draw with different levels
- Sorting Mats: cut & paste activity (e.g. fruits & veggies, forest animals & ocean animals)
- Compare & Contrast
- Spatial Concepts: color, cut, & paste activity
- Basic Concept Big & Small play dough mats (color and B&W)
5. Parallel Story Worksheets
- Differentiated levels
- Graphic Organizer
6. BONUS Materials
- Written Expression Prompt
- Open-Ended Themed Smash Mats
- Vocabulary Journal Worksheet
- Open-Ended Picture Scene: great for pairing with mini objects and/or to target WH Questions, describing, prepositions, etc.
- Describing Visuals
- Story Grammar Visuals & Anchor Chart
- Literacy-Based Therapy Planning Worksheet
**I am NOT affiliated with this book or author.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
If you leave feedback on any of my paid products, you can build up FREE TpT credits that may be applied to future purchases.
Follow along for activity ideas, sales, information on giveaways, freebies, & more!
Feel free to reach out with any questions/concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org