Also included in
- This product is a bundle of all of the Bear book companions available in my store PLUS a bear craft! You can save big while stocking up! Follow my store to get regular updates and early bird discounts!Please feel free to email me with any questions firstname.lastname@example.orgMake sure to conne$59.80$74.75Save $14.95
Bear Wants More Speech & Language Activities are everything you need for therapy! Use this resource paired with the story to target your students' needs in speech and language therapy, small group intervention, or classroom literacy centers. is designed to be used with the story "Bear Wants More" by Karma Wilson and Jane Chapman.
- Link to download Boom Deck
- 32 Rhyming Cards, play matching, memory, or Go Fish!
- 16 Blank Paw Cards, use for finding more rhyming word pairs, speech words, target parts of speech, etc.
- 15 Level 1 Comprehension Cards, includes 2 answer choices with pictures.
- 23 Level 2 Comprehension Cards, includes who, what, where, when, and why question types.
- Food Category Sorting Mat, sort food by fruit, vegetables, meat, and desserts!
- 16 Food Cards, 4 for each food group
- Sentence Strip, use for low level students "Bear wants more ___"
- 12 Sequencing Cards, sequence events with words paired with pictures
- 8 Vocabulary Cards, multiple choice questions using context clues with vocabulary from the story.
- 18 Synonym Cards, to target vocabulary from the story.
- Verb Sorting Mat, target past, present, and future verbs!
- 12 Regular Verbs & 8 Irregular Verbs, all verbs are from the story
- Bear-y Good Speech Articulation Page, students can find words with their target sound in the story.
- Feed The Bear Craft-ivity, students can 'feed' bear any of the cards included in the download or your own stimulus items.
- Spring Party Open Ended Board Game, to use with any of the included activities!
Each target skill includes directions, reference to Common Core Standards addressed, and "I will" learning goal. Please check out the preview for a closer look of the activities! You can also visit my blog for more pictures and ideas for use.
Check out my other "Bear" book companion packs:
OR Save BIG and buy the bundle: Bear Book Companion Bundle!
More about BOOM Learning…
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Readhere for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Please feel free to email me with any questions prior to purchasing! email@example.com
Make sure to connect with me for therapy ideas, giveaways, and crazy speech FUN!
I am not affiliated with this book author or publisher. The book "Bear Wants More" by Karma Wilson and Jane Chapman is necessary to utilize this product.
This product includes clipart from Smarty Symbols.