Also included in
- Struggling to keep up with all the classroom content in intervention settings? These interactive science texts are perfect for augmenting your curriculum for students in special education and/or speech-language therapy. This is a bundle of 6 of my interactive informational texts (along with related$17.92$28.00Save $10.08
Introduce your students to bears with these interactive, beginning informational texts for young children or students with special needs. Includes craftivities for brown bears and polar bears.
- A 14pg. interactive book about bears (black and brown)
- An interactive book about polar bears.
- Each book page has a space to complete a sentence (a cloze activity) with a symbol. The symbols are at the back of each book and can be cut/pasted or laminated and velcro’d.
- A make -and- color-a-scene activity that can also be used as a barrier game/activity, to practice giving and following directions, using and understanding descriptions.
- 2 paper plate craftivities to make bears.
- 2 pages of phonological awareness beginning sound match activities.
Find more adapted/clinician created informational texts for special education to meet CCSS for more informational texts in my store.
There are also books on the weather, bats, rocks, and more. Check out the rest of my store.