These little books are BEARY silly and perfect for articulation therapy and home practice!
Each book has a cover, 10 silly pages (each with a silly sentence that targets a certain sound), and a “make your own” page. So, each book will be a total of 12 pages long.
How to make and use your Beary Silly Speech Book:
1. Print out the book(s) for desired sound(s)
2. Have student cut apart the pages
3. Color the pages with crayons/markers if you want to make them colorful!
4. Staple the pages together with the cover on top - it’s a book!
5. Have the student go through the book, saying each silly sentence while practicing their target sounds.
6. Send home for home practice!