The following ten activities are designed to focus on the 2016-2017 8th Grade Math FSA. These resources focus on the math FSA test item specifications. This is a must have for every 8th grade math teacher in the State of Florida. Help your students score better on the Florida Standards Assessment by focusing in on the actual content that will be tested. AIR assessments are also used in Arizona, Utah, and Ohio, and are correlated with Common Core.
Great activity worksheets to use throughout the school year, or as a review before end-of-course testing. Each activity is in PDF format. Click the links to view each activity:
1) Functions: Comparing Rates of Change PDF Worksheet
2) Graphing Stories & Situations Worksheet
3) Slope Intercept Word Problems PDF Worksheet
4) Using the Slope Formula Math Worksheet
5) Pythagorean Theorem 3-D Solids PDF Worksheet
6) Distance using the Pythagorean Theorem PDF Worksheet
7) Slope Intercept Graphing PDF Worksheet
8) Angle Relationships with Equations PDF Worksheet
9) Proportional Relationships & Slope PDF Worksheet
10) Approximating Rational & Irrational Numbers on a Number Line PDF worksheet
Sold separately, these items total over $22.
Beat the Florida Standards Assessment (FSA) 8th Grade Mathematics Book 1
Beat the Florida Standards Assessment (FSA) 8th Grade Mathematics Book 3
Arizona's Measurement of Educational Readiness to Inform Teaching (AzMERIT), Ohio’s State Tests (OST), Florida’s (FSA), and Utah’s (SAGE) Student Assessment of Growth and Excellence are all administered by the American Institutes for Research (AIR) in direct competition with states administering the Partnership for Assessment of Readiness for College and Careers (PARCC) to assess common core (CCSS) making both tests content highly correlated.
Follow me for updates!
Mr. Slope Guy in Mathville, Florida
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal, or district interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.