The following nine activities are designed to focus content on the 2017-2018 8th Grade Math FSA. These resources focus on the math FSA test item specifications. This is a must have for every 8th grade math teacher in the State of Florida. Help your students score better on the Florida Standards Assessment by focusing in on the actual content that will be tested. AIR assessments are also used in Arizona, Utah, and Ohio, and are correlated with Common Core.
Great activity worksheets to use throughout the school year, or as a review before end-of-course testing. Each activity is in PDF format. Click the links to view each activity:
1) Two Way Tables Statistics PDF Worksheet
2) Equations Finding the Number of Solutions PDF Worksheet
3) Angles: Complementary, Supplementary, & Vertical PDF Worksheet
4) Transformations: Rotation, Reflections, Translations PDF Worksheet
5) Angle Sum & Exterior Angle of Triangles PDF Worksheet
6) Pythagorean Theorem Basics PDF Worksheet
7) Domain Range & Function PDF worksheet
8) “T-Tables 101” Graphing Linear Equations PDF Worksheet
9) Solving Linear Equations Variables Two Sides PDF Worksheet or Assessment
Sold separately, these items total over $20. Also available
Beat the Florida Standards Assessment (FSA) 8th Grade Mathematics Book 1
Beat the Florida Standards Assessment (FSA) 8th Grade Mathematics Book 2
Beat the Florida Standards Assessment (FSA) 8th Grade Mathematics Book 4
Follow me for updates!
Arizona's Measurement of Educational Readiness to Inform Teaching (AzMERIT), Ohio’s State Tests (OST), Florida’s (FSA), and Utah’s (SAGE) Student Assessment of Growth and Excellence are all administered by the American Institutes for Research (AIR) in direct competition with states administering the Partnership for Assessment of Readiness for College and Careers (PARCC) to assess common core (CCSS) making both tests content highly correlated.
Mr. Slope Guy in Mathville, Florida
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal, or district interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.