Beat vs Rhythm September Back to School Lesson Plans - Grade 1 Music
Also included in
- Grade 1 Music Lesson Plans for the FULL YEAR If you're teaching grade 1 music in Ontario and you're NOT a specialist, this is the only resource you need. Music by Month lesson plans were created so that "regular teachers" can teach music like rock stars.This is a full year bundle complete with lessoPrice $22.41Original Price $31.12Save $8.71
- Complete Elementary General Music Curriculum - Perfect for Non-Specialists Teaching music without any experience or training? YOU CAN DO THIS. Save time and stress with this whole-year bundle of music plans for Grades 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5. Each grade has four lesson plans per month for a full year ofPrice $108.79Original Price $159.49Save $50.70
- If you are teaching elementary music on rotary, this bundle contains everything you need for the entire year. Grade-specific year long lesson plans, long range plans, seasonal activities and more.This bundle includes every instructional music product in my store.Price $193.46Original Price $302.29Save $108.83
Teach your Grade 1 Music class all about the difference between beat and rhythm with this easy to use and low prep set of lesson plans. Perfect for back to school, flexible enough to use anytime.
Teaching music without any experience or training? YOU CAN DO THIS.
Anyone can teach music effectively even if:
- You don't have any music experience
- You don't have any instruments, textbooks or fancy equipment
- You don't have time to plan elaborate lessons
Music-By-Month is a low-frills-but-high-quality music curriculum that provides quality lessons for students and quick and easy explanations for teachers.
September's lesson plans focus on: Beat vs Rhythm
Each Music-By-Month package includes:
- a 4 lesson progression (approx. 30 min in length) with EVERYTHING YOU NEED to teach the lessons effectively
- Clear, concise instructions - no long "teacher's college" style plans to wade through!
- Printable instructional materials in colour AND blackline
- A powerpoint presentation file for easy delivery of lessons
- Assessment suggestions
All you need to deliver these lessons are:
- A computer with speakers
- the ability to print/copy sheets for students OR a smartboard/projector
- THAT'S IT!
This package was created based on the Ontario Curriculum, but will likely align with other curriculums as well.
**** Click here for more "Music-By-Month" Lesson Packs ****
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - ABOUT THE AUTHOR - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Stageworthy by Widy creates performing arts lessons that help non-specialists teach the arts like rockstars.
♬ - Click here for Stageworthy music lessons
➼ - Click here for Stageworthy dance lessons
❈ - Click here for Stageworthy drama lessons