Beauty and the Beast Descriptive Writing Lesson
Taking advantage of the new movie release, this light lesson focuses on the show, not tell, technique in descriptive writing.
The complete lesson includes:
• Sentence improvement starter
• Plot slide of Beauty and the Beast
• Trailer clips
• Lesson objectives
• Show not tell technique explained + video clip
• Additional writing tips
• Two images for students to describe and relate back to the class
• Beauty and the Beast bingo plenary, with 30 individual bingo cards and caller’s card
An easy, but engaging lesson students should enjoy – especially fans of Beauty and the Beast!
Visit my shop for more great lessons and resources:
(Credits: Youtube trailer of Beauty and the Beast, Cooltext.com, myfreebingo.com, IMDB and Wikipedia)