Give context to your grammar review. Read Because of Winn-Dixie
aloud in or in Literature Circles and review singular and plural possessive nouns within the context of this award-winning story by Kate DiCamillo. This product is divided into three sections: Chapters 1-8, 9-14, and 15-26 so that you can read and review.
Download the free preview
to see a sample from the answer key as well as a more detailed outline.
This product is part of a complete grammar review for the novel: Because of Winn-Dixie: Complete Novel Work
Have you and/or your students also read these other novels? If so, then check out
• Pictures of Hollis Woods: Possessive Nouns
• Everything on a Waffle: Possessive Nouns
• By the Great Horn Spoon: Possessive Nouns
• Tuck Everlasting: Possessive Nouns
• Number the Stars: Possessive Nouns
• Charlotte's Web: Possessive Nouns
• From the Mixed-up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler: Possessive Nouns
• The Indian in the Cupboard: Possessive Nouns
If you like what you see,
• then follow me.
Look for the green star at the top and to the right on this page and click it to become a follower. The star is next to my store name: Grammar and Great Books
. When I add a new product, you will receive an e-mail with a link to its description. If you choose not to receive e-mails, simply go to My TpT and click on My Favorite Sellers. This is a list of the sellers you are following. You can turn off notification (from green to red).
• then visit my blog for top-notch teaching tips. www.GrammarAndGreatBooks.blogspot.com