Write the meanings in your own words by reading or looking at the image from the Dictionary/Pictionary. Can be used www.google.com to find the image of the word.
It is a package that has 10 words weekly.
Are you working with Kristin Anderson DiPerri, Ed.P?
Are you using the Bedrock Literacy Curriculum?
Here is the package for 30 weeks (10 words per week- Total is 300 words)
There are more activities. Just feel free to check it out.
Please check my store to see what I have made.
Please do not share or distribute to other.
• Addition in Scrabble
• Addition in Vowel-Consonants
• Secret Agent Code
• 2 times each word (Rainbow)
• 2 times each word
• 3 times each word
• 4 times each word
• 5 times each word
• Alphabet Order
• Blue and Red Writing (Vowel & Consonants)
• Draw a Picture
• Find words from the word
• Highlight Vowel
• Identify the parts of speech
• Lower – UPPER case
• Pencil, Color Pencil, and Pen
• Reserve Alphabet
• Syllables in Numbers
• Vowels in Dash
• Word Art Wall
• Write a fraction of vowel/consonants
• Write AB Patterns
• Write in Bubble
• Write in Curly Q
• Write in Dots
• Write in Squiggly
• Write a sentence -underline/highlight
• Write word backward/forward
• Write words in staircase, pyramid or waterfall
• Dictionary Page
• Word Guide (Before & After)