This set of activities is great for learning key household vocabulary for the bedroom. One of the first steps to becoming a more successful individual is knowing what the things around you are!
This set of 40 pages includes flashcards, worksheets, file folders, and a data sheet on the pictures/words: bed, blanket, nightstand, alarm clock, dresser, closet.
☞Buy all the household units (including this unit) and SAVE $$$ with this BUNDLE☜
• Flashcards (Color, B&W, Word, and activities/questions to use with flashcards)
•Matching activities (Picture to Picture, Picture to B&W, Picture to Word)
*First one of each set includes lines for students to trace
• Cut and Paste Matching
• Tracing (ABC & abc)/Writing
• Identify picture (circle all ____)
• Vocab Coloring Book (color picture, trace word)
• File Folder activities (matching picture to picture, matching picture to word)
• Simple Journals (trace, write, color, draw)
• Data Sheet (with graph for student to measure their own progress)
I use these bedroom worksheets with my high school special education class who is functioning anywhere between a Pre-K to 1st grade level.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
*Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. After selecting that button you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for the product. I really appreciate your feedback as it helps me know what products are most helpful for your classroom! Plus, it gives you free money to use for other products!!
Learn when I post new products by following me!
*Click the green star that says "Follow Me" near the top of any page within my store and you will officially be a follower!
Plus follow me on Facebook for more fun ideas and updates on new products and sales!