My students really enjoy studying about life cycles, which are a quick, easy & fun way for me to get a bit of science into our busy day.
Since the honeycomb shape is a hexagon, I decided to design some hexagon-themed, “life cycle of a honey bee” activities.
Being able to reinforce this often difficult shape, while learning some science is a double bonus.
The packet includes:
* A hexagon foldable, life cycle of a honey bee craft, with 2 options.
There are black & white templates for students, which come labeled & blank, as well as full-color options, so you can quickly & easily make an example to share.
* A “Bee Life Cycle” poster
* A colorful “Life Cycle of a Honey Bee” anchor chart, with matching “color & label me” black & white worksheets for students.
* Colorful ordinal number, life cycle anchor chart, with matching “color & label me” black & white worksheets.
* Color & identify the honey bee’s life cycle worksheet, with a matching “trace & write” option for younger students.
I’m Diane from Teach With Me, hoping you & your students enjoy this quickie-craft.