Looking for fun ideas to teach beat and rhythm? This comprehensive presentation and activity packet has it all! In addition to being a fun, classic song and game, there are several activities you can add to extend beyond teaching beat and rhythm. Many of the activities in this product work well for assessments and centers. More bang for your buck! With your purchase you will receive:
* 24 pages of prepare, present, and practice slides for beat, rhythm, and ta & titi
* Instructions for game and additional activities to be used with this chant
* Suggested teaching strategies including whole-brain techniques and critical thinking questions
* Suggestions for other concepts that can be taught, such as fast/slow, loud/quiet, ostinato, and form
* 13 pages of printable activities and worksheets which include recognizing patterns that demonstrate beat/rhythm, completing rhythms with missing beats, and composing 4- or 8-beat pattern
* Printable activities include beginner and more challenging variations to address all levels of learners
Kids love this game and you will too with this ready-to-go, kid-friendly and thorough product!
For more great ideas, visit my blog at www.mrs.peterstunefulteaching.blogspot.com.
"Like" me on Facebook to be the first to know about specials or freebies! www.facebook.com/MrsPetersTunefulTeaching
***Please remember to rate my products to earn credit toward your future TpT purchases!***
If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy music-making from your Tuneful Teacher, Tamara