Bee Bot Dash Mouse Sphero Geography
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Looking to teach coding & robotics in your classroom? This Robotics Elementary Coding Activities Bundle is a great way to teach students coding with robots as you introduce them to robotics concepts! These coding with robots activities also make it easier to tie in curriculum topics while you usPrice $76.60Original Price $141.99Save $65.39
- Looking to teach coding & robotics in your classroom? This Robot Activity Mat GEOGRAPHY BUNDLE is a great way to teach students how to program robots while incorporating geography in your classroom. Students can practice identifying continents & oceans, landforms, and learn about traditionalPrice $6.16Original Price $11.00Save $4.84
- STEM naturally lends itself to be fun, hands-on, engaging, and challenge-focused which kids love. They will feel more like they are playing than learning awesome Science, Engineering, Art, and Math skills. But for a teacher, lessons can take hours and hours to prep and plan. Thanks to this bundle, yPrice $199.96Original Price $396.23Save $196.27
- Coding is such a great skill that incorporates thinking, problem solving & creativity. If you have robots in your classroom, but don't know where to start, this bundle is perfect for you. For a teacher, lessons can take hours and hours to prep and plan. Thanks to this bundle, your ENTIRE YEAR caPrice $143.22Original Price $255.75Save $112.53
Looking to teach coding & robotics in your classroom? This 7 Continents activity is a great way to teach students how to program robots while incorporating geography. Includes the 7 continents and oceans. Easy to put together mat with task cards.
⭐Save 30% when you purchase the MEGA nstead of individual mats. Plus receive every added activity for FREE! Click here to view all activities included!
Can work with:
Easy DIY - Print & cut. This mat can be used with robots that can move on a floor. Program your robot with directions to allow it to move along the mat.
- 18 colored continent and ocean inspired photos
- 24 photo task cards to guide students on which spot to program to
- Response sheet - students can write the directions - laminate for reuse with dry erase markers
- Instructions to allow students to create their own robot track by moving the pieces around
- Teacher tips, directions, sample photo
Click here to follow me & learn when new products are uploaded. New items are 50% off for the first 24 hours! :D
I'd love to hear your feedback :) When you review, you earn TPT credits for free purchases!
I'd Love to connect with YOU!
Click here to follow me on Instagram
As always, please contact me with any questions!