Bee Life Cycle | PBL Biomimicry Design Inspired by Nature Compatible with NGSS
- Easel Activity
Also included in
- Looking for a captivating resource that teaches your students about life cycles and incorporates creative challenges? Your students will LOVE these unique life cycle resources. The aim is to learn about the metamorphosis and the changes that some animals go through but also to inspire students, K tPrice $10.24Original Price $19.25Save $9.01
- This is a Science Bundle with both printable and digital formats. It includes everything you will need to have excellent and varied science and art activities available for your students. The aim is to ignite a love for question-asking and using biomimicry challenges in the classroom. Design inspirePrice $72.00Original Price $138.20Save $66.20
- This bundle contain ideas for engaging project-based learning. These units focus on life-cycle but it also extends the understanding of the different stages. There are lesson plans that will guide you through the process of using biomimicry and steam activities to inspire students to asPrice $16.00Original Price $30.60Save $14.60
- This bundle contain ideas for engaging project-based learning. There are lesson plans that will guide you through the process of using biomimicry, life cycles and steam activities to inspire students to ask questions, study insects and use creative thinking to solve problems and inventPrice $16.80Original Price $31.80Save $15.00
Use this bee resource to help your students study and explore the fascinating world of these incredibly important insects. Inspire your students to watch nature with biomimicry glasses where the focus is on studying superpowers that bees have spent billions of years developing. The overall aim is to use nature as a stepping stone for new ideas. A great way to extend the learning of life cycles and ignite imagination and wonder.
You'll save time by purchasing this easy to use introduction to Biomimicry - Bio means Life and Mimic means to imitate life and nature.
What are you waiting for? Purchase this unique, educational and engaging life cycle resource now and give your students a science activity they'll love.
This resource has been prepared so that your students can use it on digital devices. I have selected suitable slides for you, you need to insert text boxes and you can also add instructions for your students.
Contact me at email@example.com if you have any questions, thanks.
Please click the PREVIEW button above to get an idea of everything included.
This brilliant Bee package contains:
2. Can you identify the different stages?
3. What is the connection between a larva and a bee?
4. What do larvae and bees eat?
5. Fun Facts
6. Metamorphosis Poem
7. Bee words - make your own dictionary
8. Ask the larva Sparkling Questions about pupae and bees
9. Larave are. . .
10. Bees are. . .
11. Life cycle
12. Plan a bee story
13. Story writing - 2 prompts - queen bees, workers and drones
14. Bears do love honey - design a trap
15. Beeswax and Flowers
16. How to throw the perfect honey party
17. Can you name the body parts?
18. When is a bee a bee? - bee, wasp or bumblebees
19. Waggle dance
20. Bee's knees - biomimicry
21. Bee's eyes - biomimicry
22. Hexagons - biomimicry
23. Assessment - reflection upon learning
Looking for a resource about ants?
Check out Ants Life Cycle | PBL STEAM Biomimicry Design Inspired by Nature
You may also like Project Based Learning: Insect Bundle - STEAM, Biomimicry, NGSS
Leaving feedback when you purchase a resource earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, Follow Me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 72 hours they are posted.
Reviews of other Think Dive - Sparking Children's Thinkibility products:
Project based learning: Bats, STEAM, Biomimicry
"This product absolutely the favorite one I have purchased all fall! I love the information that is provided about bats - just enough to intrigue and encourage higher level thinking. There are graphic organizers, worksheets, and subtle suggestions to help young learners perform at their best! And best of all, it stretches their creativity! Thanks for such an amazing resource!"
Project based learning: Mammals, Reptiles & Amphibians - STEAM, Biomimicry, NGSS
"Used this for a Kindergarten STEAM club unit and it was a hit!"
Why am I qualified to write these biomimicry resources? I was a member of BEN - Biomimicry Education Network - and a curator of educational resources at BEN. I am the author of the book Biomimicry with Theo & Tuva: Nature spotting inspires wild ideas. In 2015, I completed a course in Biomimicry: A Sustainable Design Methodology at Minneapolis College of Art and Design. I took part in the Biomimicry Design Challenge in 2021.
• This download is a PDF and is formatted in US Letter size. If you would prefer an alternate sizing A4 or spelling (colour vs color etc.), please leave me a note in the ‘ask a question section of my store'.
#honeybee #waggledance #NGSS # projectbasedlearning #beelifecycle #biomimicry #steam #stem #sparkingchildrensthinkibility #thinkdive #asajomard #tpt #digitalactivities