FREE bee mini-lesson (printable A4 size).
This lesson explores bees! It introduces the concept that bees are pollinators and even though they are very small, they play an important role in our world. The fingerprint bee activity involves counting from 1 to 10 and will help the visualization of quantity. The book and song suggestions are a great way to improve language and learn new vocabulary.
Want to know what our lessons are all about?
Check out this FreeBee, it's 1 complete lesson for classroom and homeschool teachers! This lesson offers multiple activities that can be explored in a day or customized to integrate into a week's curriculum!
Have fun and explore bees!
10 pages of creative activities combining math, language, art, science, and fine motor skills.
The lesson includes a book and song recommendation as well as a topic for open discussion.
This ready to use lesson includes all the coloring pages and templates as well as a list of art materials required.
Teaching Materials Include:
• 1 complete themed lesson exploring and learning about bees
• 3 printable templates of coloring pages and crafts
• Develop fine motor skills with coloring, cutting, and tracing
• Song lyrics (sung to the tunes of traditional songs)
• Learn about early math concepts by counting bees in a beehive
• Create, explore, and discuss science: bees as pollinators, parts of a bee, and helpful and harmful insects in the garden
• Art and craft ideas include: making a striped bee headband, coloring a bee hive, and creating fingerprint bees
Create, Explore, Discuss!
Check out our other FreeBee Lesson!