Calendars have been updated for the 2016-2017 school year and August has been added!
This file contains materials to create your own B.E.E. communication binder AND monthly behavior calendars and clip chart system. As a bonus, you also get bee themed classroom items! Check out the preview to see what’s included.
What is a B.E.E. binder?
The B.E.E. Binder is a 3-ring binder that organizes everything students and parents need to stay informed about school events and daily happenings in your classroom. The B.E.E. binder creates a home for monthly behavior calendars, weekly newsletters, permission slips, notes, and even lunch money! The binder will go home each night and come back to school each morning.
What is included:
• Editable B.E.E. Cover Page
• Editable Parent Instructions
• Editable Parent Communication Log
• PDF Monthly Behavior Calendars
• PDF Chart Printable
• Editable Newsletter Template
• Binder Pocket and Page Label Templates
• 3 Ring Binder with Front and Back Pockets - Enough for each student
• Plastic Page Protectors – At least 3 for each binder for newsletter, behavior calendar, and parent communication log. Add more for any extra materials you’d like to include. I suggest school calendar, classroom rules, and/or student goal sheet.
• Avery 18160 Address Labels - Size 1” x 2 5⁄8” (optional)
• To retain fonts used, make sure your version of Word has Poor Richard and Segoe Script fonts. Product created on Word 2010.
Behavior Clip Chart and Calendars:
• Clothes Pins – One for each student
• Colored Construction Paper – Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Pink
• Calendar Printable (included)
• Chart Printable (included)
How Do I Use the Behavior System?
Each day, your students start on green. Throughout the day, you may ask students to move their clips up or down depending on behavior. At the end of the day, the students will color in their day on their calendar. The calendar is kept in their communication binder and is taken home each night. This system allows for quick and easy daily communication with parents. Use the behavior codes to provide even more information. This behavior system is a great data collection tool and your students do all the work! Recording daily behavior on the calendars lets you see patterns over weeks, months and even over the whole year.
Bonus Bee Theme Items:
• Hallway Passes
• Month and Day Cards
• Alphabet and Number Cards
Just print on card stock and laminate!
Please check out the preview before purchasing. Thanks!