Question set and answer key to accompany National Geographic's Before the Flood. The set includes 61 questions on 4 pages.
Lessons of Phyz advantages:
- A heavy font ensures high legibility even in dim lighting
- Questions are designed to be answered while the video plays—quick, simple responses keep students engaged without requiring deep reflection that would take them out of the presentation
- Question types are mixed: fill-in-the-blank, multiple choice, check lists, and short answer are common; in some cases, matching or list-making.
- Certain moments in a documentary merit undivided attention. No questions have been placed in those moments.
- I am a classroom teacher who has used this resource in the classroom.
The zipped folder contains PDFs of student sheets and the answer keys.
April 2020 UPDATE: In addition to the printable PDFs of the student blank and answer key, a Google Docs version of the student document now included for easier distance learning use.