The package includes:
English Lesson for beginners. (.pdf) – 10 pages
Answer Sheet (.pdf)
audio file (.mp3) – female voice
About the lesson (plan):
Target English Grammar: There is/ There are
Target Vocabulary: My Home – rooms and furniture
Presentation: (page 2, and 3)
1. Listen to Michelle’s story and fill in the blanks.
(Listening comprehension exercise. Introducing new grammar, and focus vocabulary.)
2. Mark the sentences T for true, and F for false.
(Questions related to the previous exercise.)
3. Connect the pictures with the rooms and fill the sentences below.
Grammar Box (pages 4, 5)
full grammar explanations with graphics.
usage explained and illustrated with suitable examples
Practice: (page 6, 7, 8)
1. Look at the picture. Write the words in the box. Fill the sentences with there is/ there are, and is there/ are there.
(Vocabulary/ Grammar exercise)
2. Find the words. Answer the questions.
(Vocabulary/ Grammar exercise.)
3. What is there is your room? Read in pairs and fill in the blanks.
(Pair work – asking questions with there is/ there are and describing students’ rooms.)
Production (classroom activities – page 9) – 2 assignments,talking about current/ dream home.
Credits (page 10)