This is my beginner kit that I use with my third grade recorder players. It contains three sets:
1. Fingering Chart: low C through high E, including B flat and F sharp
2. Fingering Flashcards: each page is the front/back pair for a flashcard. The front has just a letter name and the back shows the correct fingering. Contains the notes GABCD
3. BAG Flashcards: short patterns on the staff. Notes have letter names written on them to help with early note-reading.
1. Advanced Recorder Flashcards: GABCD/low DE (no letter names printed on notes)
2. Intermediate Flashcards: GABCD (letter names printed on notes)