This pack introduces capitalization to students in a variety of fun and engaging ways. Focussing on Common Core Language L.K.2a
"Demonstrate command of the conventions of standard English Capitalization,...' a) Capitalize the first word in a sentence and the pronoun I.
This pack is made for Kindergarten / struggling or consolidating 1st grade students.
Inside this pack you will find:-
* Anchor page- when do we use capital letters?
* Alphabet- capital and lowercase letters x 3 pages
* Capital/ lowercase Mat
* Knowing your capitals handwriting page x2
* Color the capitals printable
* Capital practice strips
* Can you fix it pages x 8
* Task cards/ or you can use them for write the room x 5 pages
* Task card answer printable x 4
* Write the Room Printable x1
* Add some capitals passages x 5
* Do these have Capitals printables x 5
How to Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:•
Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺