This resource comes with 4 activities as follows:
1. Creating Folder structure (20 minutes) –
Students use the Help/Task Cards provided to assist them with setting up a suitable folder structure.
2. Formatting Letter (1 hour) –
Students open the letter provided in Google Docs as make the necessary adjustments as per the instructions provided. Help/Task Cards provided can be used to assist with this task.
3. Creating Logo (1-2 hours) –
Students create a logo in Google Drawings which fits the requirements of the provided business scenario. They must then insert the logo on the letter from the previous task. Help/task cards are provided to assist with this task.
4. Creating Leaflets (1-2 hour) –
Students create a leaflet in Google Docs which fits the requirements of the provided business scenario. A planning template is provided to assist with this task as well as Help/Task Cards.
This activity pack comes complete with I Can statements
to help track student progress as well as to move them onto more challenging tasks. Task/Helps cards
are also provided to assist with using Google Docs and Drawings as well as to create folders in Drive.
When purchasing this resource, you will get a sharable link which will give you access to the resources in Google Drive. Please make sure you log into your Google Drive account before you gain access.
Other Google Drive Resources Available on my Store:
• Google Slides for Beginners Skills & Activities Bundle: Click Here
• Google Docs for Beginners Skills & Activities Bundle: Click Here
• Google Docs & Drawings for Beginners Skills & Activities Bundle: Click Here
• Google Sheets Bundle – The Entire First Lessons Plans Bundle: Click Here
• Grades 1 -4: Google Sheets Lessons Plans Bundle (ISTE 2016 aligned): Click Here