Do your students need extra practice with isolating and identifying beginning blends? These printable beginning blends picture sorts will give them the extra practice they need! These are 2-way sorts, and several beginning blends sorts are included! There are 58 sorts in all! These will give your students tons of practice with isolating and sorting consonant digraphs.
The blends included are: st, sp, sk, sm, sn, st, sw, sl, pl, fl, gl, cl, bl, br, cr, dr, fr, gr, pr and tr. There are s blend sorts, r blend sorts, and l blend sorts.
These printable are easy on ink, as they are completely in black and white. They are easy to copy for your students. You can use them for assessments, whole class activities, or use them for literacy centers. They make great homework activities. You can choose different sorts to differentiate for your students.
Sound sorts are a great way to help your students hear sounds and show what they know! Sound sorts also help with fine motor skills, concentration, sorting/classification, and problem solving!
Check out my other sound sorts as well.
Beginning Sound Phoneme Isolation Sorts
- includes b, c, d, f, g, h, j, l, m, n, p, s, t. This resource includes a variety of beginning sound sorts, and includes some voiced/unvoiced sorts as well.
Ending Sound Phoneme Isolation Sorts
- n, p, t, g, b, d, m, l, k and s. This resource includes a variety of ending sound sorts, and includes some voiced/unvoiced sorts as well.
Short Vowel Picture Sorts
- every vowel combination is included, as well as single letter sorts (ex. a/not a)
Consonant Digraph Printable Sorting Activities
- includes beginning and ending consonant digraph sorts.
Concepts of Print and Print Awareness Printable Sorting Activities
- includes letter/word sorts, capital letter/lowercase letter sorts, letter/word/sentence sorts, picture/word sorts, and number/letter sorts. There are 5 of each sort included.
These sorts are also available in a money-saving bundle