This all in one bundle is everything that you need to cover the topics of phases of matter and phase changes for beginning chemistry!
THIS BUNDLE INCLUDES DOUBLE RESOURCES - RESOURCES FOR REGULAR BEGINNING CHEMISTRY AND RESOURCES FOR HONORS BEGINNING CHEMISTRY! A TWO FOR ONE PACKAGE!
Looking for an effective way to engage students while delivering lecture and content material? This interactive and editable chemistry unit bundle is a great way to ensure maximum understanding and interactive exchange during your lesson! It contains hands on, engaging laboratory activities that are sure to excite any student in a chemistry classroom!
What does this bundle include?
- A detailed unit syllabus!
- Topics include phase changes, phase diagrams, triple point diagrams, general properties of gases, liquids, and solids, specific heat, temperature, heat, energy, measuring heat absorbed or released, Boyle's law, Charles' law, Gay Lussac's law, combined gas law
- The following, hands-on, inquiry based activities and laboratories:
- Boyle's Law Lab
- Delicate Divers Lab
- Phase Changes of Water Lab
- Specific Heat Identification Lab
- Specific Heat of Metals Lab
- Gay Lussac's Law Lab
- Charles's Law Balloon Activity
- Many of the labs included require Vernier software and hardware to conduct the labs
- Summative assessments, both free response and multiple choice, WITH ANSWER KEYS for both regular and honors classes!
- A variety of homework activities, including gas problems worksheets, guided gas observations worksheets, specific heat problems, heat transfer problems, triple point diagram problems, phase change problems, and questions about phase changes worksheets!
- Includes a guided "spark notes" reading handout that walks students through how to use each gas law and when to use them!
- Includes a PowerPoint presentation with the postulates of the KMT theory listed!
- Includes a PowerPoint presentation outlining how to do phase change and heat problems, with graphic illustrations, graphs, and detailed problem analysis and solutions!
- Includes a handy table of specific heat values for common metals!
Thank you so much for your business! I really appreciate it!
Like it? Please leave me a comment or review! Problems or issues? Feel free to contact me before you leave your review, so I can help!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you!
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Presto! You will now receive email updates about this store!
View my other products for beginning chemistry!
Beginning Chemistry Unit Bundle - Atomic Theory, The Periodic Table and Trends!
Beginning Chemistry Unit Bundle - Phases of Matter and Phase Changes!
Beginning Chemistry Unit Bundle - Measurement
Beginning Chemistry Unit Bundle - Matter and Physical and Chemical Changes!
View my other products for AP Chemistry!
AP Chemistry – THE ENTIRE FULL YEAR COURSE BUNDLE
AP Chemistry PowerPoint Bundle - 35 PowerPoint Lectures FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR!
AP Chemistry Lab Bundle – 21 AP CERTIFIED LABORATORIES FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR
AP Chemistry Unit Bundle - Electrochemistry
AP Chemistry Unit Bundle - Equilibrium
AP Chemistry Unit Bundle – Acids and Bases and Aqueous Equilibria
AP Chemistry Unit Bundle – Physical States of Matter
AP Chemistry Unit Bundle – Thermochemistry and Thermodynamics
AP Chemistry Unit Bundle – Chemical Bonding and Bonding Theories
AP Chemistry Unit Bundle – Chemical Kinetics
AP Chemistry Unit Bundle – Chemical Reactions and Stoichiometry
AP Chemistry Unit Bundle – Atomic Structure and Periodicity – INCLUDES PES
View my other products for high school chemistry!
Chemistry Unit Bundle - Chemical Kinetics for High School Chemistry!
Chemistry Unit Bundle - Physical States of Matter for High School Chemistry!
HIGH SCHOOL CHEMISTRY - THE ENTIRE FULL YEAR COURSE BUNDLE! OVER 3000 PAGES!
Chemistry Unit Bundle - Equilibrium for High School Chemistry!
Chemistry Unit Bundle - Thermochemistry & Solutions for High School Chemistry!
Chemistry Unit Bundle - Nomenclature for High School Chemistry!
Chemistry Unit Bundle - Stoichiometry for High School Chemistry!
Chemistry Unit Bundle - Chemical Reactions for High School Chemistry!
Chemistry Unit Bundle - Organic Chemistry for High School Chemistry!
Chemistry Unit Bundle - Chemical Bonding for High School Chemistry!
Chemistry Unit Bundle - Periodic Trends for High School Chemistry!
Chemistry Unit Bundle - Atomic Theory and Light for High School Chemistry!
View my other PowerPoint presentation products!
Chemistry PowerPoint: Acids and Bases and Aqueous Equilibria
Chemistry PowerPoint: The Periodic Table and Periodic Trends
Chemistry PowerPoint: Organic Nomenclature and Reactions
Chemistry PowerPoint: Chemical Equilibrium - Kc, Kp, Ksp
Chemistry PowerPoint: Atomic Theory, Energy, and Electron configurations
Chemistry PowerPoint: Solutions
AP Chemistry PowerPoint: Thermodynamics
AP Chemistry PowerPoint: Nuclear Reactions and Decay
AP Chemistry PowerPoint: Photoelectron Spectroscopy and other Instrumentation
AP Chemistry PowerPoint: Bonding and Coulomb's Law
AP Chemistry PowerPoint: Chemical Kinetics
View my other Assessment products!
Final Exams for Beginning, Regular, or Honors Chemistry!
Final Exams and other assessments for Beginning, Regular, or Honors Chemistry!
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store:
Chemistry To Your Doorstep
As such, it is for use in one classroom only. This item is also bound by copyright laws and redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Please contact me if you wish to be granted special permissions!