Also included in
- These digital centers will keep your kindergarten students engaged in phonics and math activities like identifying beginning digraphs, reading CVC words, and adding to 5 with word problems. These Spring activities are perfect for reviewing important skills and they ready to use on the Seesaw™ platfo$8.50$12.00Save $3.50
- Do you need easy-to-assign Seesaw digital centers for your Kindergarten classroom? This bundle is full of engaging phonics and math digital activities and printable task cards for kindergarten. It includes fun centers to practice skills like building number sense, adding, subtracting, rhyming, p$55.00$110.00Save $55.00
Looking for an engaging way to practice identifying beginning digraphs? This digital phonics center works will have your students finding the beginning digraphs on Seesaw™. Students will love spring theme and feeding the bunny the correct carrot to match a beginning sound.
In this Seesaw™ activity, students will move a carrot with the correct digraph that matches a given picture to "feed the bunny". It also includes 20 printable task cards.
This resource is a set of 20 printable task cards AND links to a preloaded activity for Seesaw™.
- A PDF with a link to preloaded Seesaw™ activity (20 total questions to include digraphs ch, sh, th, and wh)
- 1 set of printable task cards (20 task cards total)
What do you need for the Seesaw Activity?
- You will need a classroom account on Seesaw. You can set up a free account. Then you can assign activities for your students to access and complete digitally.
- Your students will need access to the Seesaw App or website on a device or tablet.
I am an independent seller and I am not an employee of or endorsed by Seesaw.
♥♥♥ Click Here to Follow Me and be the first to know about new products and freebies! Most new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours! ♥♥♥
★★★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase! ★★★★★
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
© Amy Murray - Teaching Exceptional Kinders