These stations are perfect for students who are new to beginning digraphs or need a little extra practice! Included are 6 stations -
1) Puzzles/Sorts - Students match the pictures to their correct beginning digraph.
2) Word Puzzles - Students put together words to match their pictures.
3) "Scoot" - Students travel around the room, recording the beginning digraph that match the pictures.
4) Secret Words - Students crack the codes to find the secret beginning digraph words.
5) ABC Order - Students read and sort beginning digraph words into ABC order.
6) Memory - Students take turns flipping over cards, matching beginning digraph pictures to their words.
Follow me on social media for updates on new products, as well as deals and FREEBIES!
The SAH Teacher Facebook
The SAH Teacher Instagram
The SAH Teacher BLOG
The SAH Teacher Pinterest