** Newly added: Extra practice pages**
This is a math activity for introducing or reinforcing beginning division.
The students cut out the bunnies and baskets, then follow the math problem...evenly dividing the listed number of bunnies into the listed number of baskets.
1. There are work pages and 2 quizzes for practice and assessment
2. I included a challenge page for advanced students or those who desire a challenge. The answers include remainders.
3. Answer keys are also included.
4. I added a larger set of baskets and bunnies if your students need larger manipulatives.
5. Duplicating the basket/bunny page on construction paper or something thicker than regular paper might help those little fingers to manipulate the items better.
DJ Inkers Commercial License#2: #0113180123
High Resolution for excellent print quality – 300 dpi resolution
**Related product: Springtime Beginning Division and Multiplication contains all of the above plus multiplication, assessments, worksheets, a game, and larger manipulatives.