These 78 fraction worksheets help students become familiar with fractions from 1/2 to 5/6. Students will partition each shape into equal parts, shade the fraction, write the fraction in word form and then identify the fraction on a number line.
There are three level options:
- Leven 1 is suitable for below-level RTI or younger students (1st/2nd grade). The shapes are already partitioned, word form is traced and the number line is pre-divided into equal parts.
- Level 2 is for on-level students (3rd grade). Students will partition a shape, write the fraction in word form (writing lines provided) and identify the fraction on a 0-1 number line.
- Level 3 is for above-level students or can be used as a refresher for older students (4th/5th grade or older/adult learners who have had limited exposure to fractions). The student must do everything themselves on these sheets, including drawing their own shapes to partition, writing the fraction in word form (no writing lines) and labeling a completely blank number line.
Level 1 and 2 also include two different shapes options: circles or rectangles (level 3 does not since student draw their own shapes). Three blank mat options are included to be used with any fraction.
Altogether you will receive:
- 15 above-level mats to use with any shape.
- 15 on-level mats featuring circle fractions.
- 15 on-level mats featuring rectangle fractions.
- 15 below-level mats featuring circle fractions.
- 15 below-level mats featuring rectangle fractions.
- 3 blank mats (one above-level, one on-level circle and one on-level rectangle) to use with ANY fraction, which can be laminated and placed in a math center to save on paper and ink!
Please see the PREVIEW
above to see two pages from all 5 sections of pages!
Check out these related products!
Letter Recognition ABC Worksheets Upper & Lower Case - Color, Trace, Spell, Find
Number Sense Teen Numbers 11-20 - Say, Trace, Find, Model
Four Easy Steps to Earning TPT Credits for Future Purchases:
1. Go to your "My Purchases" page (you may need to login).
2. Look for the "Provide Feedback" button next to each purchase.
3. Click the link and give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
4. Earn TPT credit towards future purchases in exchange for your feedback.