Beginning Fractions Task Cards (2.G.A.3)
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Primary Math Bundle includes task cards for many of the math standards in kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade. Task cards are perfect for math centers, stations, or rotations, small groups, early finishers, journals, printing a page for an assignment, to play Scoot, Quiz, Quiz Trade, and other coPrice $60.00Original Price $90.50Save $30.50
Beginning Fractions Task Cards meets Common Core Standards for 2nd Grade. I have included questions where children partition circles and rectangles into halves, thirds, and fourths. Children also name the fraction as halves, thirds, and fourths. There are questions where they name the whole as 2 halves, 3 thirds, or 4 fourths and questions where they tell if the fraction has equal parts or not.
This is perfect for a math center, station, or rotation, to play the game "Scoot", for early finishers, small groups, cooperative group activities like "Quiz, Quiz Trade", etc. The task cards have a colored border and the rest is in black and white.
This resource includes
- Suggestions for Use
- 24 Task Cards
- Recording Sheet
- Answer Key
Other products you may enjoy:
- Addition and Subtraction Regrouping Word Problem Task Cards (2.OA.1)
- Units of Measurement Task Cards
- Counting Coins Task Cards
- Place Value to 1,000 Task Cards
If you enjoy the product please consider leaving positive feedback so you can receive credit for future products. If you find an error please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to feedback and I will correct it and you can redownload for free.
Thank you for hoppin' by,
Brian Hopkins :-)