Also included in
- Planning your distant learning activities because of the Coronavirus? Here is a mega bundle to help you out! It is full of kindergarten resources your students can do at home. In addition to these, I will be adding digital resources to this bundle so you can easily just send any new activities thatPrice $54.95Original Price $78.50Save $23.55
- Planning out your distant learning because of the Coronavirus? This growing bundle has a variety of activities to send home with your students. These are printable first grade resources and everything I add after today will be digital resources so you just have to send student the Boom Learning linkPrice $81.90Original Price $117.00Save $35.10
- The ultimate bundle for phonics games, beginning sound activities, and alphabet tracing fun! Whether you are teaching 3-year-olds, preschoolers, or kindergarteners these engaging and hands-on games and activities are a must for teaching the alphabet and letters! The best part? As we create more phonPrice $17.15Original Price $24.50Save $7.35
Practice beginning letter sounds with these phonics task cards. Students will identify the picture that begins with the letter given for letters A-Z. Includes over 200 phonics task cards focusing on beginning sounds. You need these beginning phonics task cards because they incorporate body making them hands-on, fun, and worksheet-free! Prep once and use these beginning letter sound task cards all year round!
Beginning Letter Phonics Task Card Directions
- First, print out the task cards. Each page has nine beginning sound cards on it. You can easily split up the cards based on the letter you are working on and letters your child or student already knows.
- Next, circle the correct answer on the back, laminate, then cut out each card
- Then, use this as a phonics center for phonics practice.
- Finally, students will thread a straw, stir stick, pipe cleaner through the hole punch and check if they got the correct answer by looking at the back of each card.
You Might Also Like
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Beside each purchase you'll see a provide feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower.
You will now receive email updates about this store.