BEGINNING LETTERS A – Z
* These 7 worksheets have 3 or 4 pictures in each square. Your young students must CIRCLE ANY picture that starts with the BEGINNING LETTERS A - Z.
* There could be ONE,TWO, THREE or FOUR pictures that match! Students must figure that out.
* Objective : to reinforce beginning letters with visual pictures.
* Procedure : students must CIRCLE the correct pictures that BEGIN with letters A – Z.
* Learning : what make these worksheets DIFFERENT is that there can be MORE THAN ONE PICTURE to circle for each letter. Your young students must recognize ALL the pictures that BEGIN with the given letter.
* Included : 26 squares in all, one for each letter of the alphabet. Each square has ONE, TWO, THREE or FOUR matching pictures. Will your students "see them all"?
* You receive 7 FULL worksheets PLUS a BONUS at the end.
* A great activity for class, home or early finishers. Will lead to class discussions.
~ See the DOWNLOAD PREVIEW for a clearer idea ~
(Beginning Letters A – Z)
Copyright© 2014 David Filipek
All rights reserved by author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.