This set of 5 centers is designed for the earliest learners as they begin to grasp the concept of money.
Meets common core standards for counting K.CC
1) Piggy Bank Match- Students count coins and match them to the correct piggy bank (up to 20¢)
2) Money Identification- Students match the coins, names, and amounts
3) Money Puzzles- Cut apart on the lines and laminate. Then have students put the puzzles together.
4) Dime Time! Skip counting by 10’s to match the dimes to the amounts
5) Give Me Five! Skip count by 5’s to match the nickels to the amounts (up to 55¢)
See the preview file for the full set of images!
Don't forget to become a store follower to hear about new products and sales!