Also included in
- Looking for a great way to introduce multiplication and division? This bundle is ideal for use distance learning as it allows students to work independently and also has a link for Google Classroom. NOTE: This resource now has Google Classroom activities, making it ideal for digital distance learni$10.00$12.00Save $2.00
Looking to introduce your students to multiplication in a hands-on way? This freebie is ideal for distance learning as students can complete this independently. This FREEBIE is just a sample of the Beginning Multiplication Unit.
This freebie now contains a link for a copy that can be completed in Google Classroom.
The unit is perfect for introducing your students to multiplication! It begins with allowing students to draw pictures and then move on to word problems. Practice is given for multiplying by 2,3,4, and 5. It can be used in the regular education classroom or special education classroom. It can be used for extra practice, RTI, or differentiated instruction. The complete unit includes:
- 3 Pages for Drawing Pictures for Multiplying by 2
- 3 Pages for Drawing Pictures for Multiplying by 3
- 3 Pages for Drawing Pictures for Multiplying by 4
- 3 Pages for Drawing Pictures for Multiplying by 5
- 3 Pages for Drawing Pictures for Multiplying by 2,3,4,5
- Drawing Pictures for Multiplication Assessment
- 2 Pages for Multiplying by 2
- 2 Pages for Multiplying by 3
- 2 Pages for Multiplying by 4
- 2 Pages for Multiplying by 5
- 2 Pages for Multiplying by 2,3,4,5
- Word Problems for Multiplication Assessment
- Set of 24 Task Cards
- Suggestions for Implementing Unit and Using Task Cards
- Answer Key
You can find the complete unit at:
I hope that you can use this in your classroom – enjoy!