This packet explains the intervals and dynamics.
The activities in this packet will help students learn how to read music to help with singing or playing an instrument.
Learn intervals, the repeat sign, the names of the lines and spaces as well as the most common dynamic markings. Tracing and writing pages help students engage in the theory.
- 20 printable worksheets
- 2 review quizzes
- The Repeat Sign
- 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, Octave
- Name the Notes on the Treble Staff
- Name the Notes on the Bass Clef
- Mezzo Piano
- Mezzo Forte
- Diminuendo / Decrescendo
Perfect for beginners ages 4-8. Can be used for beginning piano students or beginning general music students.
Buy Beginning Music Theory 1 - 5 Set and you get 5 packets for the price of 4. That's ONE FREE PACKET!!!! This set is comprised of FIVE Beginning Music Theory packets (1, 2, 3, 4 & 5).
Continue or start the Beginning Music Theory Series with:
- Beginning Music Theory 1 - notes on the piano keyboard
- Beginning Music Theory 2 - lines, spaces, notes, clefs & the musical staff
- Beginning Music Theory 3 - dotted notes, rests, time signatures, upbeats
- Beginning Music Theory 4 - repeat sign, melodic & harmonic intervals, notes on the treble staff, notes on the bass staff and dynamics
- Beginning Music Theory 5 - musical terminology, tempo markings, phrasing, tied notes, half & whole steps, accidentals and sixteenth notes & rests.