This is the perfect resource to kick off writing instruction in a first grade classroom. It could also work for a Kindergarten or 2nd grade classroom. This bundle introduces three parts of speech (nouns, verbs, and adjectives), parts of a sentence, complete vs. incomplete sentences, and adding adjectives to make writing more descriptive.
Bonus: The preview includes a freebie!
This bundle combines my Nouns and Verbs Beginning Sentence Writing
and Adjectives Beginning Sentence Writing
and includes all of the following:
- a brainstorming sheet for nouns and verbs
- a page to identify the noun and verb in sentences
- 2 pages to identify if the noun or verb is missing in sentences
- 2 pages to turn incomplete sentences into complete sentences
- 2 pages to color code complete and incomplete sentences
- 3 pages to practice writing complete sentences to go with picture prompts
- 3 adjective brainstorming sheets to help your students list adjectives in different categories that they can later use in their writing plus 3 that are filled in with examples
- 6 sheets for students to fill in adjectives in sentences
- 3 sheets for students to write their own sentences in response to a picture prompt
- color and black and white versions of each page