• The pages in this packet contain mazes for beginning sounds. There is a maze for each letter of the alphabet, except for X.
• In each maze, the children will follow the part by finding the pictures that begin with the given letter.
• They must avoid pictures that do not start with that letter.
• In a text box, at the bottom of the page, you will find all of the clip art images that we included in the maze.
• Invite the children to circle, bingo dot, color, etc the pictures that begin with the given letter.
(c) 2015 - Kim Adsit. Permission is granted to original purchasers to reproduce material as designated only for their own classroom use. No other part of this work may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems without permission in writing from the publisher, except by a reviewer, who may quote brief passages in a review.
Keywords: phonological awareness, phonemic, literacy, literature.