This bundle includes 5 separate activities to work on beginning sounds. This is great to use at the beginning of Kindergarten, and to use in your RTI groups! Please check out the preview to see what's included.
Beginning Sound activities
• Beginning Sound Flip books - students can make this into a book or use in their interactive notebooks. Students will fill in the missing beginning sound on the page.
• Roll a Sound - students will roll the dice, say the sound that letter makes, then color a picture that starts with that sound.
• Sound Stars - students will spin a picture, find the letter that makes that sound on their worksheet, and color it
• Sort it Out - students will cut and paste the pictures to their correct beginning sound.
• I Spy - students will color the picture that matches the beginning sound shown in the magnifying glass
Similar RTI Activities
Alphabet Activities (Low-Prep)
Phoneme Segmentation Activities (Low-Prep)
Feedback is always appreciated!! Don't forget to click "follow me" at the top of this page!
Connect with me more: